Notes and resources for episode 68 – Day 1: Know your numbers
Today, we challenged you to know your numbers! What use is having a website and a Facebook page if you don’t or can’t track the numbers?
Important numbers you track (READ: stalk like a hawk)
1. Website traffic – The amount of data sent and received by visitors to your website.
2. Facebook page reach – The number of people who see any of your Facebook posts.
3. Orders – The Free Restaurant OnLine Ordering (FROLO) system helps to take your orders online via your website. It can save you over $1,000/month! Sign up for FROLO now
4. Bookings – The Free Online Reservation Booking System (FORBS) has taken more than $25 million of booking from restaurants all over the globe. Join FORBS now
5. Revenue – Revenue is vanity
6. Profit – Profit is sanity
Enter Google Analytics, a free tool that tracks and reports website traffic. This is a tool you MUST HAVE! Download it now.
Another helpful and useful tool you should install is the Facebook Pixel. It’s a is code that you place on your website. It helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—people who have already taken some kind of action on your website. Watch this video to help you get set up quickly.
Need help setting up Google Analytics? Here are useful resources:
- VIDEO: Basic yet detailed guide on how to use Google Analytics
- VIDEO: How to set up Google Analytics and install on website
- ARTICLE WITH PICTURES: How to set up Google Analytics
- ARTICLE: Absolute beginner’s guide to Google Analytics
- VIDEO: Google Analytics for beginners (by Google)
FREE tools to market your restaurant:
Free Restaurant OnLine Ordering system (FROLO)