Grant Application for the third round of the Business Support Fund will be open on Friday 18 September 2020. The Victorian Government aims to provide direct financial support to businesses impacted by restrictions in Victoria.
Subscribe to the Business Victoria Update newsletter to be notified.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- operate a business located within Victoria
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
How much will you receive?
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
How Marketing4Restaurants can help?
The funding can be used for marketing and communication efforts to reach out to more customers online. Here’s what $3000 can get you.
- Having a high performing website
- Improving your search rankings
- Optimising your online presence through content and Facebook Ads
- Giving your business credibility
- Fulfilling Online Orders with FROLO for restaurants that offer takeout and delivery to quickly and easily take orders online from their own website with no fees and no sharing of customer details.
The food service is one of the hardest-hit sectors and financial assistance can be used in developing the business through marketing and communication activities. Reach out to the team to ask for our special Marketing Assistance Packages.
© 2020 Marketing 4 Restaurants. All rights reserved.