The team are very excited to announce our first customer using Free Online Restaurant Booking Software. The software, which has been in use in Australia and New Zealand, has taken over 300,000 seats of bookings. It provides a view of the bookings for each day like a Restaurant Diary and provides customers with an easy portal they can use to make bookings 24/7.
The Restaurant, based in Florida, has taken over 50 seats of bookings in it’s first week. “We’ve had lots of interest recently from Restaurants based in the US, I think in part driven by the success of Secret Sauce – The Restaurant Marketing Podcast. It is great to have one come on board and to be able to get them started so easily”, stated James Eling, Marketing4Restaurants founder.
Free Online Restaurant Booking Software provides a cheap OpenTable alternative.
For Restaurants unable to justify the expense of using OpenTable, our Free Online Restaurant Booking system (FORBS) provides a quick and easy way to start taking bookings online. We see many Restaurants enjoying the benefits of taking online bookings using FORBS. These are:
- Commit the customer to the booking – they will stop looking online at other Restaurants;
- This is the quickest and easiest way to build an email marketing database. Some Restaurants have over 5,000 email addresses.
- Cut down on human errors in writing down booking details;
- Cut down time spent on the phone;
- Have a Restaurant Diary that is online so everyone can see the exact same information; and
- Do all of this with no monthly, per seat or per booking fees.
Taking bookings online is a quick and simple step that Restaurant owners can do to leverage new internet technology. Best of all it is free, so there is no risk in trying it.
If you are looking to start taking bookings online or you want to move away from monthly charges, try the Free Online Restaurant Booking System.
It is just one of the Free Tools we’ve created to help Restaurant owners and chefs to find more customers and turn them into repeat customers.
To capitalise on the success of FORBS and our other tools for Restaurant owners, we will be attend the NRA 2016 show in Chicago in May. Let us know if you will be attending too, we would love to meet up with more US restaurant owners.