We look at 8 ways that you can increase the numbers of customers to your Restaurant during the quiet times of the week. Joint venture marketing, theme nights, corporate customers and happy hours are all some of the ideas that we will be looking at and more to help you find new customers and turn them into repeat customers.
In today’s Episode you will learn:
- Why you need to provide more than just Great Food, Great Value and a Great Experiences;
- Yield Utilisation offers – making them work for you;
- Joint Venture marketing;
- Increasing walk in traffic;
- Corporate hospitality – getting big businesses to book your Restaurant;
- Happy hour ideas to start the night off right;
- Theme nights for your Restaurant; and
- Experimenting with a new menu.
Lots of ideas there to help you fill the Restaurant on the quiet nights. If you can at least cover costs during the quietest 3 days of the week, you set yourself up for a profitable and hopefully really profitable week.
Links to resources mentioned in the Podcast:
Paymasters – A really successful Restaurant in Newcastle in Australia, which hopefully one day we can visit and they won’t be booked out 🙂 !
The Free OnLine Restaurant Booking System – The quickest and easiest way to increase your email database.
The Marketing4Restaurants World Map – a real time visualisation of Restaurant customers.
Thanks for listening!
Please leave an honest review on iTunes, it helps us create a better podcast and share this page on Facebook – it helps us get the word out and help more Restaurant owners. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas also.
James and the M4R Team.